This summer, I made a roadtrip in Canada of two weeks with my mother and here are the things I advise you to see. I went to Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, 3 rivieres and Quebec and it was a really great travel.
- Toronto :
- CN TOWER: The CN Tower is an imposing communications Tower in Canada. The observation deck of the tower will be able to give you some spectacular views of the city. The best things to do is to go there during the sunset because it is a wonderful moment to spend with beautiful colors in the sky.
- CASA LOMA :The Casa Loma is a very dainty house and it is very attractive with its grey exterior and rust-colored rooftops. There are several room which are as beautifully decorated from the inside as they are grand on the exterior. The rooms and their décor have been well preserved and are sure to transport you into another era. History lovers would love to visit this attraction.
- Ottawa : My heart stroke.
- Fairmont Chateau Laurier: The French gothic castle sits at the intersection of Rideau Street and Sussex Drive, overlooking the Rideau Canal. The entire building is stunning, featuring Tiffany stained-glass windows, Roman columns and a copper roof. The lobby boasts Belgian marble floors, while the lounge is a stunning atrium with glowing chandeliers and is a great place for afternoon tea.
In fact, just walking through the city is a real pleasure and I really loved this city. I was disappointed not to stay a little longer but I really want to go back there once in my life.
- Montreal :
- Doing a night walk with scary stories
- Go up to the Mont Royal: That’s probably the best place to start off your journey, really. It’s a beautiful walk (or bus ride, if you’re lazy like me), it’s entirely free of charge, and the Belvedere observatory offers amazing views of downtown Montreal and the mountains over on the south bank. Great selfie spot, too. Tip: if you’re brave enough to get up really early, try to catch the sunrise from atop Mont-Royal. Seeing the morning light slowly make its way over the skyscrapers is such a beautiful thing.